Tuesday, November 06, 2007

God knew what was ahead...

When Chad and I were moving we found a letter Chad had typed. I guess it was kind of a diary entry and I want to share a portion of it with you. It is dated March 18, 1993...

"...I've been having alot of fun lately. Met new, and exciting people, that I have really begun to like. We all need change in our lives. It's all a part of the progress. One of the new people that I have met and became close friends with is Angela Pine. She is a very sweet, intelligent, compassionate, understanding person. We have much in common. She brings out the good qualities in me. She brings out a side of me I never really knew I had. She is just what I would want in a girl or companion. She's fun to be around. I could go on forever telling how I feel about her, but let me just close by saying I would say she is my "Dream Girl"- the perfect wife. Maybe I've gone to far."

March 11, 2000, 6 years and 51 weeks later, we became husband and wife.

Thanks to Michelle Jenkins Photography for the beautiful picture of us.

6 comments:

Betty said...

Beatiful picture fo you two. Wow Angela you have a very romatic husband. He really knows how to express his feelings with words.
Very romantic and very nice that you post it in your blog.
Hey, Michele will take our family pictures this Satuday. Hope they turn out good as yours
See you next Friday, can't wait to crop. Save me a sit on your table please...

Jennifer said...

Angela, This has got to be one of the sweetest things ever! I am so happy for both of you even though we miss you I know that y'all are being such a blessing in Oil City. I hope everything is going good for you and the rest of the family.

Candy said...

AWW..Angela, that is just the sweetest thing ever. Was this the first time you had seen this "diary" entry?

Angela said...

Candy, This is not the first time I have read it but I hadn't seen it in years.

Laura said...

That is really sweet! I was going thru old pictures a couple of weeks ago, and I found a poem that Michael had written and given to me, but I'm thinking he must have copied it from somewhere because it was really good ;)

Michelle said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth...Just kidding, I thought that entry was very sweet, and how neat to look back on it all, I think I'm going to dig through my stuff and find something from Ken. However I do remember a letter falling out of a yearbook of yours and you said I couldn't read it, why? Don't you delete this comment either...HA! Can you picture me grinning from ear to ear?