Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wal-Mart in the morning...


is quite pleasant. Yep, I'll never go with the boys during the day again, unless I just have to do so. After two different times of going to the grocery store with the boys (this week), who did good for a while and then got grouchy, I decided I would go in the morning before Chad left for work. I got up this morning at 5am and was out the door (looking awful) by 5:22. I was there before 6 and had such a peaceful time browsing the isles and not having anyone ask me for snacks, popcorn chicken or gum. Try it...hey, I've got an idea...instead of girl's night, let's have girl's morning at Walmart. Okay, maybe I'm going too far :).

4 comments:

Ericka said...

I love this. I agree. My kids do the same thing, its all about eating and shopping for them too when we go to Wal-Mart. I wonder if they had a plan when they started selling the popcorn chicken :) I have a tendency to go late at night when everyone has gone to bed but now that the time has changed and the Holiday season is upon us, I will be up with the early morning ladies as well. Glad you had a good time. Find any good buys?

Candy said...

How funny! What a great idea. Not only does Ella usually drive me nuts while I try to buy groceries, but I can't stand the crowd! I usually don't go if it's after 8 am.

Melissa Saulsbury said...

Peace at WalMart, what a rarity that is!
This really is the way to go when it comes to WalMart, but you should tell your newest WalMart outing experience!

Michelle said...

Please tell me you did not pull out your camera and take that picture? I know you, you're putting your bags in the trunk thinking to yourself about how great it was to not have to talk to anyone but yourself occasionally and then poof! "Hey, I'm blogging about this." What happed to this blog being about the boys, this is borderline my friend :)