Saturday, November 03, 2007

You know you need to get out when...

your happy to go see the gynecologist! Yesterday I had a day to myself and it was GREAT. It started with that aforementioned visit to the gynecologist, a short trip to Target, lunch with Michelle and her kids at ElChicos, and then some shopping with my mom.

Unfortunately, I came back to 6 guys at my house working on different things. First we had a painter here painting the carport area and it looks wonderful. Then there was the plumber who came because we were having some SERIOUS plumbing problems...let me make that WE ARE having some serious plumbing problems. The only things we can't use currently are the sink and dishwasher but the washing machine has been rigged so the water flows into the backyard because that pipe is backed up, too. I haven't seen the bathtub spit back up dirt in a few days so maybe that part is better but it is CRAZY around here. Then there was another guy here working on the toilet in our bathroom because it is not been on since we moved in. The other guys were here for moral support and knowledge. Anyways, after they left the kids and I ran to Wal-mart for milk and things got back to normal when we got back home (as normal as you can be with no kitchen sink or dishwasher).

I'm trying to look at the positive side, at least I don't have to cook any meals. We'll be eating frozen dinners until the sink is fixed. :)

Hope you all have a super weekend!

4 comments:

Betty said...

you really have a whole troop in your house. Hope things get be fix son and go on with your life.
Call me next time you will be in town. I would like to see you.

Laura said...

Wow, how stressful! I'm sorry you are having so much trouble after moving in. Just rest assured that before too long, this whole ordeal will be over, everything will be fixed, and you & the fam will get back to normal - meals and all :)

destiny said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about all of the plumbing problems. If moving into a new house wasn't stressful enough!

Sheryl said...

that is not dirt