Friday, November 09, 2007

Pockets in little boy's pants...

Should they really put pockets on little boy's pants? I mean, it might look a little weird but we would get used to it.

Right now, at 10:43pm, I am washing a load of clothes for the 3rd time because Hayden had a blue ink pad in his pocket. Fortunately, it only got on 4 things but unfortunately one of the things was one of Chad's new and really nice dress shirts.

We have found a lot of things in Hayden's pockets...crayons, gum, paper, rocks, money, little plastic toys, etc. This has to be the worst!

I guess this momma better get used to checking pockets since my little boys like to put things in their pockets.

5 comments:

Regina said...

I realized the same thing about checking Sean's pockets recently. Luckily, I haven't done a load with an ink pad yet! That's bad!

Laura said...

I'm okay with not having pockets in my kids pants. Michael can be just as bad, though. He left his nametag from my 10 year reunion on his shirt, which was washed & the ink from the tag got on my khaki pants, some socks, and a towel. Never thought to look for a nametag on a shirt!!

Betty said...

You are right, Mommy needs to check the pockets and won't be surprise if someday you will find a insect on it. ha,ha,ha. Good post Angela, when the time pass by will be fun to go back and read this post.
see you Friday!

Candy said...

I know what you mean! I washed AND dryed a black crayon the other day.

Michelle said...

Landon has just now discovered his pockets and the many uses they have...however it's Ken that needs the help...gum <--all of the time, an occasional pen <--those are never good for the dryer and what lies within, and sometimes loose change no big deal, but c'mon, I thought things would change as these boys got older, and now I'm beginning to think they never will :)