Chad challenged the church to use the alphabet to come up with 26 things we were thankful for. This is my list and I would love to see yours, too...
A…Air conditioning, I can’t live without it!
B…Babysitters, so I can go out on a date
C…Chad, my beloved
D…Dishwashers-when mine broke, I cried…see why I am thankful
E…Ears, I love to hear
F…Family-I’m so blessed!
G…Grandparents-God knew what he was doing when he made these special people
H...Hayden, my first born
I…Ice, especially from Sonic, love that crushed ice
J…Jesus, without His sacrifice nothing on this list would be important
K…K-LOVE, a whole new worship experience
L…Lip stuff, CARMEX!
M…Mexican food
N…Nertz, and the girls who play that with me
O…Oil City-the church, the people and all that are in it
P…Parker, my baby
Q…Quiet times
R…Royal Caribbean Cruise Line…what great vacations we have had
S…Sugie, my grandma…she gets her own letter, because she is that special.
T…Trees-beautiful and provide shade
U…Umbrellas
V…Vacuum, especially my Bissell Wet Vacuum
W…Water-good, cold and quenches my thirst
X…Xylophone, one of my good friends in high school played this, it is beautiful.
Y…Yearbooks, we all need a good laugh occasionally
Z…Zucchini, love it, especially at Shogun
He also reminded us that it is not only what we are thankful for but WHO we are thankful, too. Praise the Lord!
Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
What a fun idea! Too bad I didn't see this before Thanksgiving though. I loved reading your list, thanks for sharing! I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
That is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!!
Wow did you just put Xylophone? I mean X-Ray would have been a great one huh? :) Just giving you a hard time as usual.
Great list Angela, love the letter M Mexican Food. ja,ja,ja,...
I asked Delany what are you thankful for and she said crayons for you and for Daddy. That was her list.
Post a Comment