
Big Momma!
The week after the cruise I used my "No Weigh Pass" at Weight Watchers and just sat in on the meeting. The next week I miss my meeting. This week I went back only to find out I had gained 5.2 pounds since the week before my cruise.
This was not totally unexpected...I've been watching the scale and seeing the food coming in my mouth. I'm struggling right now but plan to get back on board first thing in the morning starting out with a 2-3 mile walk. I have a house full of healthy food so it shouldn't be a problem as long as I don't have any temptations!
This was not totally unexpected...I've been watching the scale and seeing the food coming in my mouth. I'm struggling right now but plan to get back on board first thing in the morning starting out with a 2-3 mile walk. I have a house full of healthy food so it shouldn't be a problem as long as I don't have any temptations!
12 comments:
That picture is hilarious!! Don't worry about the weight gain, Angela. You will get back on track!!
I took a break and have gained about 4 lbs. It's so easy to get out of the habit. I'm planning on getting back on track myself. We can do it!
I know you will get back on track Angela...don't feel a bit bad, you've done amazing!
You can do it, girl!!!
That picture is hilarious!!!!
WOW, that is great that you have only gained 5 lbs. after a cruise. Don't beat yourself up over that at all. You are doing great and I know you'll be back to getting right where you need to be! Keep up the good work!
~That picture is hilarious...so funny!!
Hey,
If you hear from Destiny, tell her to go to my blog and read the special one for her...thanks!
You crack me up! Everyone has set backs atleast your doing something about it! I am proud of you!
You have been and are doing awesome- keep it up!
I am confident you will be back on track!! The picture caught me off guard but it was funny! You are no Big Momma!! You are a beautiful creation of God!!
That picture is so funny! And it's a good thing you look nothing like her. Or is it him?
Anyway, you did awesome on your cruise by only taking the stairs and 5 lbs is just a small blip on the scale. Don't give up or get discouraged and you'll do just fine!
You look nothing like the picture! Everyone has setbacks after a vacation. You looked great when Stefan and I saw you at Walmart the other day...no worries :)
Somehow I think the gal in the picture's problem is not 5 pounds!
Oh that is such a sad pic, is it real? Because she kind of looks like a man with dreds
Post a Comment