This weekend the family and I went down to the Boardwalk for some cheap fun! Hey, cheap fun is pretty important when gas is nearly $4 right?We knew AllTel, our cellular provider, was having a 2 year anniversary party for their "My Circle" plan and it was open to the public. We had read on the internet that there would be food, games, giveaways and door prizes and we figured while we were down there we would ride the trolley and carousel.
When we first got there they loaded us up with a bunch of free stuff, I signed us up for the door prizes, we let the kids play some games, got in line for lunch and then we heard it..."We are giving away a $100 Visa giftcard and the winner is Chad Mills!!" How fun! We were so excited and knew that God had provided us with it. We had been just talking about how the gas prices were really effecting our budget so it was truly a blessing.
We also got our picture made with CHAD! I think our "coolness" level went up a bit just by having our picture made with him.
It was a great day!
12 comments:
Oh, Angela how fun!! I love the picture!! :)
How fun!!! It's so nice to win something your are not expecting. I love those Chad commercials! That's neat you got to have your picture made with him.
Totaly agree with you, God is good with good families as yours.
Congratulations.
Also the picture is really good.
Girl, You are looking good!!! Everyone in this picture looks so happy.
Congrats on the Visa Card!! Don't you love it when God provides in that way.
Congratulations! God is so great!
Wow that is so fun. What a great picture!
Okay the gift card was too neat, but I'm not sure about the coolness level going up, hmmm...I'll have to think about that, the pic is very bright, love it, although the Chad guy looks a lot older in person huh?
Oh how fun!! Congrats on winning the $100- that is so awesome!
HA! HA! HA! I had heard from someone that "Chad" was going to be in town, but I didn't realize when or where. I laughed as soon as I saw that picture! He looks skinnier in that picture than he does on TV. Maybe the camera really does add 5 pounds (or 10 - what do they say?). Anyway, congrats on the gift card, and you look fabulous!!
That is so cool--I have to agree with ya! What a great picture of everyone!
Way to go on the Visa!!
Yay for winning the Visa card! It's so exciting to actually win a door prize! AND you got to meet a "celebrity"! What a fun day!
Congratulations! God had that all planned for you guys to go there and win that gift card! :)
Post a Comment