Today the boys were playing outside and Hayden came in but Parker stayed out. I saw him sitting at the door and thought I saw him taking off his shoes. When he didn't come in after a few minutes I went back out to see this...

A little later in the afternoon it was time for baths. I remember Chad's mom saying the kids have found some green soap. Well, this is how the green soap turns out when mixed with water...

I love these kids!
15 comments:
WOW...these are very interesting pictures! That is just way too funny that Parker did that. I wonder what that was all about!?! Green soap looks pretty cool. He looks like the Incredible Hulk!
Oh, and I cheated...I went to Chad's page and saw some very good pictures of ya'll on the cruise! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun and sun!
Thanks for sharing!!!
VERY funny!!
Hilarious! You will have some laughs over that pic of Parker for years to come!
Oh my goodness your boys are to funny! By the way I was looking at Chad's page and you look great Angela you have lost a lot of weight congrats
WOW...thats all I have to say about the top pic :) The green soap looks like fun, my kids would have a field day with that stuff!
That is hilarious. He just wanted to feel the breeze and then channel the incredible Hulk!
He is Chad's son!
Hillarious!!!! Loved seeing these pictures but I do have to say I'm dying to see the cruise pictures!!!!!!
How funny!! I'm laughing so hard! I was thinking too that he looked like the Incredible Hulk! Cute!
Wouldn't it be nice to feel so carefree that you could just strip down in your own backyard? Oh, to be a kid again! His future girlfriends will get a kick out of that...don't forget to show them! Ha! I love the green soap, it looks like fun!
Oh, how priceless. These are the ones you will save for a rainy day when they are adults :) I love it! I remember when Baylee painted Audrey's face blue. I think green is much better. What comes to mind is The HULK.
Oh my! Boys, Boys, Boys... These are the pictures that you need to pull out when their girlfriend comes to your house. ja,ja,ja,...
That is great- so funny! My mother-in-law has a picture of my husband swinging naked when he was little, too! I guess it's a boy thing. :)
I'm ready to see some cruise pictures!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I don't even know what to say about the first picture! Hayden looks good in green, but it's even funnier to see Parker's face behind Hayden in that picture. Oh, brothers :)
Post a Comment