So, I'm back on track! Woo-hoo for me! When I got on the scale today I found I had lost 3.4 pounds. I have (almost obsessively) journaled everything I ate this past week just to make sure I wasn't eating too much. I also am still walking 2 miles 3 times a week and a few days walked 3 miles. Look what I can do if I put my mind to it???
I still have 2 pounds to go before I get to my pre-cruise weight but I'll get there!
10 comments:
Great job! I can't seem to get it together for my weight loss! LoL. I tried walking on my lunch, but the weather made it unbearable. I was told to "eat less and move more." I'm proud of you and keep up the great job!!
Way to go Angela!! I had no doubt you could do it. I'm impressed at your self discipline. Could you send some my way? :)
Good Job! All it took was a week are so and you are back on track!
Yay! Keep it up! You'll be there in no time!
Yea- Way to go!!! I knew you could do it. :)
Way to go!!! :)
I had NO doubt that you would get right back into your exercise and eating routine. You look fabulous!!!
Asi se hace!
Felicidades Angela!
Way to go! Such an inspiration!
Great job getting back on track!
Post a Comment