Friday, August 22, 2008

First Day of School (for real)...

This morning Hayden and I took some pictures of him before school...
It was his idea to do this pose so he could get a picture of his backpack.
I was able to stay around for a little while this morning and help the teacher. She said I could take as many pictures as I wanted. I did take a couple but didn't want to be a distraction. The teacher was calling out names one by one to go sit down on the mat. She said the first few days of school would just be following instructions hence the following picture...

Thanks for all your prayers! This is going to be fun!

7 comments:

destiny said...

I love his back to school picture! His room looks great! It doesn't look like too many kids in the class. That's good! I hope he has a great time!

Candy said...

I'm glad you got to stick around awhile. :) He looks so big with his backpack!!! :) I hope he has a great day! :) Are you doing okay? How many kids are in his class?

Laura said...

How exciting! Dalton starts this coming Monday, the 25th, but I don't think I will be able to walk him in :(. He is going to have Mrs. Saucier, which is great, but at kindergarten testing, she said that the parents aren't to get out of the vehicle when they drop off the kids in the morning. We'll have to see how that goes :(! Hayden looks so big!!

Sharron said...

It looks like he has a nice classroom. They are growing up so fast.

Leigh Ann said...

Looks like a fun room to me. I'm glad we've both made it through the first week. :)

Jen said...

What a neat school! I love how you made a sign for Hayden to hold. He looks so cute! Our day is tomorrow...yikes!

Martha said...

That is so nice that the teacher let you stay! It looks like he's going to have a wonderful class!