I completely stole this idea from Destiny. Last year she made Emma Kate the cutest cake for her first day of kindergarten. When Destiny posted the pictures of EK with her cake last year I knew I wanted to do it when Hayden got in school.
Cake decorator I'm not but the kids liked it alot. Oh, and that I rhymed to so maybe I'm a poet and didn't even know it. Okay, I'll stop!
Hayden and Parker both helped me make the cake so after school on Friday they were excited to eat a piece of cake.
Cake decorator I'm not but the kids liked it alot. Oh, and that I rhymed to so maybe I'm a poet and didn't even know it. Okay, I'll stop!Hayden and Parker both helped me make the cake so after school on Friday they were excited to eat a piece of cake.
8 comments:
No wonder you wanted me to come to your blog, you updated! :) :) :) Yes, it is hard to remember to click on the private blogs at the bottom! :0
I LOVE the cake, Angela! You did such a great job and what a great way to make Hayden feel so special on his special day! School still going okay?
Can't wait to see ya Thursday night! :)
I guess all of us were doing the smae thing for our kids. I also made a cake for Delany that I will post tonight. Your cake turn out beautiful, you are a great mommy!
I think you did an excellent job decorating that cake! I think I might just snag that idea, too! So cute!
That is such a cute cake and so creative!! Hayden looks so cute. I can't believe he is in kindergarten. He looked tall to me. You made his first day of school so special!!!
Too cute- I love it!
I cheated and got Seth a storebought cookie! ;) That cake is adorable Angela.
cute cake and congrats on getting one in school! I am sure hayden is adjusting great! I know you are!
That looks sooooo good, Angela!! I love the way it turned out! I really wish I would have done mine more like that this year-but oh, well!!
Wow, I can't believe Parker will be in school next year!! I don't even want to think about my baby boy going to school!
Post a Comment