
Last night a group of us from church went to see Casting Crowns! They were GREAT! I love listening to their music on the radio and but was really neat to see them in person. They were really down to earth people who love the Lord and want to tell everyone about Him. If they come near your area PLEASE GO SEE THEM...you won't regret it! Before the concert we went with our group and ate at Applebee's. Here is the group...
Brandy, Brad and Amanda

8 comments:
I didn't know ya'll were going! I bet it was a really good concert. Glad ya'll had fun. :)
Wow! I stay away from the computer for a few days and look what you do!!! Finding out you are going on a cruise and going to a Casting Crowns concert!! How exciting!! I love Casting Crowns. I have least 2 of their cds and really like listening to them to.
We saw them a couple years ago in TX and they were so great!! I wish we could've gone this weekend but we were in the middle of a bathroom overhaul!
You all look so happy...all of you "OC" residents :( I'm sad I missed it!
I'm so jealous. I bet they were fantastic in person. That's a cute picture of you!
They are coming to us in May and I want to go so bad!! I just need to find a sitter. I think Emma Kate would enjoy it but not Ethan.
I'm so glad yall got to go!!
I love Casting Crowns...so glad you guys got to go Angela. Great pics!
Aw, I was there, but I didn't see you :( There were only like 8000 people there...I can't believe I didn't run into you! I'm glad you guys went and had a great time. Wish we could have met up with you guys!
Post a Comment