Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day with family...

Today my mom, grandmother and grandmother's friend came for a visit. We had a nice day visiting, going out for lunch and just talking. After lunch we went outside and mom played with the kids on the swing set. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos with my grandmother :(.

My mom, DiGi, (pronounced Dee-Gee) pushing the kids on the swing.
DiGi and Parker.
Mom and me. I hardly have any photos of the two of us. I'm always taking the photos and she is always running around taking care of things so I made a point to stop and get a photo of us.

10 comments:

Candy said...

That sounds like a fun day! :) I love the pic of you and your mom. Beautiful! :)

Melissa said...

You look wonderful, Mrs. Angela!

Julie said...

What a neat day to have!! Both you and your mom are beautiful and I love her name!!! How cute!

The Hickmans said...

What fun! Your mom is a beautiful lady!!

Sharron said...

you look great! Congrats on the good day and the weight loss.

Ashlie said...

Your mom is so pretty! I can see where you get it from! And I can also definitely tell that you're losing weight!! Is DiGi her real name or just what the grandkids call her?

Angela said...

Ashlie, DiGi is not her real name just a replacement for Grandma. Her first and middle name are Donna Gayle so D.G. are her initials. That is where we got it from. All of the grandparents on my side have always been something other than grandma and grandpa.

Betty said...

Angela, love the picture of you and your Mom. You look really young! You are so lucky to have your family close from you

Leigh Ann said...

You and your mom...so pretty! Congratulations on your weight loss. That is amazing! I have enjoyed clothes shopping more now, too. You look great!

Jen said...

How fun. Your mom, like you is so pretty! Congrats on all your weight loss...you look great!