Today at weigh in the scale said I had lost 3.2 pounds! Exciting, huh? Well, I do have to say, this week I made the switch from the jeans I have been wearing since January to a more spring/summer like capri pants. I'm sure that had something to do with such a big weight loss!
You know, I've been watching the Biggest Loser and in the same time I have lost 31 pounds (15 weeks) those girls have lost nearly 100 pounds. Of course, they are exercising probably 6-8 hours a day and who has time for that? I'm doing good to walk my 2 miles three mornings a week.
14 comments:
Way to go, Angela!! :)
YAY Angela!!!!!!!
I am so proud of you Angela!
Great job!!!
I wish I had the 4-6 hours those girls have to work out on Biggest Loser!!
You don't worry about what they are doing. Your doing great. If we didn't have our home, kids, or husbands for three months and add personal trainers and dieticians and we could lose that amount of weight to. Be happy your an inspiration.
That is so awesome, Angela. You are just doing fantastic!
fantastic!
WOW...that is great that you have lost that much weight. I'm trying to get back to eating healthy and I'm at the gym again. It seems harder this time than before (I'm sure that has NOTHING to do with my age...lol). Well, anyway, just wanted to say that I think it is great that you are losing weight, but doing it right and for the right reason. We need to see an updated picture of you!!
Fantastic, Angela!! I agree with Sandy, we need an updated picture. Or, maybe I just need to see you :)
That is awesome!! Keep up the good work- I'm sure you're an inspiration to more people than you realize. :)
Hey, you're doing great so don't worry about what those folks on TV are doing! They have people to plan everything out for them I'm sure!
Wow! That is a lot of weight in one week!
great job angela. you are so focused on your goal. i admire you!
Wow girl!! I'm so proud of you!!
Post a Comment