That is STILL progress and STILL wonderful! Congratulations! Oh, and I want to thank you for praying for Evan and for your sweet comment. It means so much to me!
Very good, better than gaining .6 don't you think? Today is my 3x that I go for a walk during this week. I have been doing good walking for almost one hour and everytime that I am walking I think of you, specialy what you said to me "Betty, this walk is making happy your heart" Thank you for keep me motivated!
Angela-- I got behind on reading blogs. I'm sorry to hear of the loss in your heart but it is comforting to know our loved ones are in heaven. Granny Bea sounds just like my Granny.
5 comments:
That is STILL progress and STILL wonderful! Congratulations! Oh, and I want to thank you for praying for Evan and for your sweet comment. It means so much to me!
That is wonderful! Congratulations!
Very good, better than gaining .6 don't you think? Today is my 3x that I go for a walk during this week. I have been doing good walking for almost one hour and everytime that I am walking I think of you, specialy what you said to me "Betty, this walk is making happy your heart"
Thank you for keep me motivated!
Angela--
I got behind on reading blogs. I'm sorry to hear of the loss in your heart but it is comforting to know our loved ones are in heaven. Granny Bea sounds just like my Granny.
Congratulations on yet even more weight loss!!
Good job! Proud of you!
Post a Comment