Monday, April 21, 2008

Skating and Crawfish...

This weekend we went to Abbey and Avery's 5th birthday party at Hot Wheels Skating. I have been friends with their mom, Jinnie, since 7th grade and she is like a sister to me. Here are some photos...
AveryAbbey
Me, Parker, Piper (A & A's little sister) and Jinnie
Hayden...he was a little nervous about skating at first but the more he did it he really loved it. He kept saying, "It's okay if I fall, all kids do." He has now decided he wants to have his birthday party there.After the party, we stopped by a place near our house that was boiling crawfish.Hayden was so cute. He kept trying to peel the crawfish but they are kind of hard to figure out. We kept peeling and he kept eating them. Now that's a boy from Louisiana!

9 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

What fun! That skating takes me back! :) I would say those crawfish look yummy, but I just don't think I could eat them. I wouldn't make a very good LA girl, would I? LA would probably kick me out since I don't eat crawfish! Ha!

Jen said...

I love to go skating and will be taking the boys soon.

I just can't go there...eating the crawfish! I mean, I'm from this area, not far north and I don't remember it being big...but boy is it here?!! Yeah Hayden looks like a serious "Louisianan"!

Betty said...

Good pictures with the crawfish. I need to take Delany she has never done it. I used to love it when i was a child.

Candy said...

How fun! Jinnie's girls are so cute. I'm glad that Hadyen and Parker had fun skating. E & E have never been. I love the pic of Hayden eating crawfish. :)

Chrissy said...

Cute pics. the skaters all look so cute. hayden looks so cute eating those crawfish.
chrissy

The Hickmans said...

How fun! What beautiful kids!

Autumn said...

looks like a great time. Your looking so good angela. I am really proud of you!

Michelle said...

I am so excited about taking my kids to skate now! I did with Alli when Landon was brand new and now I can take Landon, because you know my 6'2" husband isn't putting wheels underneath his body:) And about the crawfish...I can't imagine watching my kids pull the little bodies apart, this is something that the grandparents will have to take them to go do when I don't know about it :)

destiny said...

Those crawfish look soooo yummy!!