We are in the final stages of planning for our trip...Chad's mom is here, I've typed a list of emergency phone numbers, given my mother-in-law the kids insurance cards, ironed and packed all (okay, most) of my clothing, made a list for now and a last minute list, set my TIVO to record the Big Brother finale, bought kid friendly groceries and many medicines that a kid could need and MUCH, MUCH more!
Please pray for us and our kids as we are away. I'll have LOTS of photos to show when I get back!
6 comments:
Anglea,
Have a wonderful trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see lots of pictures!! Have fun! :)
Enjoy your time as much as you can. You were miss last night
Have a GREAT time!
Bon voyage.
I can't wait to see all of your pictures!! Have fun!
Have a great trip- you will be in my prayers.
I can't wait to see pics!!
Post a Comment