Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weigh In #16

You wanted a photo? Here it is. After my weigh in today I have lost 35 pounds! I can hardly believe it!

This photo was taken Saturday after I went shopping with my mother-in-law for cruise clothes. I had THE BEST time shopping for clothes (and I don't even like clothes shopping)! I have dropped about 3 to 4 dress sizes depending on what the clothing fits like.

I still have a way to go...41 pounds to be exact but I feel GREAT! Thanks for the supportive comments on my blog. You make me push myself!

13 comments:

Candy said...

Angela,
You look great! I'm so proud of you!! You are doing a great job. :)

Betty said...

I was thinking of you lat night that I watch the big looser. Way to go Angela, your look fantastic, your face is gorgeous!
I feel jelous of your vacations, in the good way ok, Have fun and please take a lot of pictures, can't wait to see it.

Martha said...

You look great! How exciting that you are losing so much weight! That is so neat that you got to get smaller sizes...YAY! And, can you e-mail me your mailing address? I've got some luggage tags to send you!:) OH and I forgot to tell you that if you were still living here, we would be neighbors in a couple weeks! My house is going to be just a few down from where your old one was!

canscrap4u2 said...

Fab girl! You go! Nothing like a good fitting pair of jeans! Keep up the great work...

Julie said...

3 to 4 dress sizes!!!! That is great!!!! You look very pretty and so happy!! Keep up the great work!!

Sharron said...

Looking good girl. Congrats!

Melissa said...

You look great! I'm so happy for you. Have a wonderful time on your cruise.

The Hickmans said...

You go, girl!! You are looking soooo good. I was just thinking how your face has slimmed up when I saw the pic of you and your mom. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Angela...you look AWESOME! You have really done a great job losing weight. That is totally amazing how much you have lost. Keep it up!

Ashlie said...

Not too much longer and you'll be sailin' the high seas! Chad better be on guard cause all the other boys are gonna be lookin' your way! You look amazing!

Kelly said...

You look GREAT!!! 35 pounds - that is AMAZING!!!! You deserve a bunch of new cute clothes! You will look awesome on your cruise!

destiny said...

Wow!! You are doing so good!! Don't you love shopping for new and smaller clothes!!

Michelle said...

How funny...I just realized what was hanging from your jeans...I was thinking "what did she win a ribbon for, and why didn't she tell us about it in the blog?" I can't believe how fast you are dropping weight, you look so good!