This week the kids have been attending Vacation Bible School at a neighboring church. This is the first time they have ever done anything like this outside of our church but I was very comfortable with leaving them because we are good friends with the pastor and his wife. The pastor's wife was also their teacher so that was nice.Last night was the finale night and it was so sweet! I love nothing more than to see all the kids singing about the Lord. This was their backdrop in the sanctuary...
The quality of these up close photos are not great but it is better than nothing. The boys all had ukuleles and the girls all wore hula skirts.
Parker decided at the last minute he didn't want his ukulele and gave it to the little girl beside him. He mostly stood with his arms above his head like this. Hey, at least he sang, right?
I really enjoyed them being a part of this Vacation Bible School. Our church will be doing our Cactus Canyon Vacation Bible School starting August 4 so we are looking forward to that now!
The quality of these up close photos are not great but it is better than nothing. The boys all had ukuleles and the girls all wore hula skirts.
Parker decided at the last minute he didn't want his ukulele and gave it to the little girl beside him. He mostly stood with his arms above his head like this. Hey, at least he sang, right?
I really enjoyed them being a part of this Vacation Bible School. Our church will be doing our Cactus Canyon Vacation Bible School starting August 4 so we are looking forward to that now!
6 comments:
What sweet pictures!! Outrigger Island has been a popular VBS this year in OK as well. I love the idea of the grass skirts.
Emma Kate went to that same VBS and loved it! I loved all of the songs from it. We have the CD and listen to it all the time!
What great decorations!
They look so cute!
Look at Parker, I wonder what the mom of the little girl behind him was thinking...you know when she was trying to get some shots of her kid that wanted to hold her guitar :) I can't wait for Alli to be able to do vacation bible school next year!
Oh my goodness, Michelle, I didn't even think of the girl behind Parker. I was just thinking how cute he was :).
Post a Comment