Michelle with Anderson, her little surprise baby. After her feeling she was pregnant, I talked her into going to CVS to get a pregnancy test. We were going to lunch at Cheeburger-Cheeburger so she went into the bathroom and found out she was pregnant. What? Isn't that how everyone finds out they are pregnant?
Baby Anderson is the sweetest thing! He is so cute and is quite a combination of his older sister and brother. Take note of the faux-hawk!!!
Hayden and Alli posing for pictures. The following pictures are "boy" poses and they were being some kind of action heroes. No children were harmed while posing for these pictures.
Alli, Hayden and Parker climbing up the cover over the back porch. They could have been on the roof if we would have let them.
I feel horrible! I'm a terrible Aunt Angela and didn't get one picture of little Landon. Parker and Landon were playing together most of the time and I only got one picture of Parker, too. Landon is 2 1/2 years old and definitely all boy. He is so sweet with his little brother and completely funny just like the rest of his family. Here is a picture of the cutie stolen from Michelle's blog ...
Thanks for the visit guys! Can't wait to see you all again soon.
8 comments:
I love the pictures of Anderson! It looks like ya'll had fun:)
How fun!!! I'm glad Michelle and the kiddos made the drive to visit ya'll. I know ya'll all enjoyed being together. :)
Its so great to have such a special friend that no matter how many miles are in between you stay close!!
Anderson is so cute! They all are!
Glad you got to spend time with your friend. What a special bond having your first babies at the same time.
Cute kids you guys have!! :) Glad you had fun...it's no doubt you would though since you girls both are such fun people!
Awwww...what a sweet post, all the memories, gee...I don't know what to say? I'm so glad I made the journey to Oil City! It wasn't a bad drive at all, all my whining for nothin'! :) The kids loved their time with your boys and thanks for lunch too, I think I forgot to thank you, that must mean we are close when we just throw all of our manners out the door right? :) I'm going to have to post on our visit as well, I need to get caught up...again, it's like a never ending story (ooowaaooowwaaaaooowaa, the never ending storhoreeeee...) <---music from the movie, no, no one? Okay :)
you and michelle have a wonderful frienship and it is great that your kids are growing together enjoying of the friendship that you two stared.
The super hero pictures are awesome :)
Post a Comment