
Clue your husband (the sweet man who takes our trash to the dump daily) in when you're trying to teach the kids a lesson...
When you get tough on your kids and tell them, "Clean up the playroom or we're putting all your toys in the trash," and then you follow through only to put the toy trash (that was put in a black trash bag like any other trash we have) in the same place the real trash goes, don't be surprised when it is gone just like the other trash.
Oh well, maybe some kids in need will find some really great toys or somebody is gonna making a killing on Ebay.
6 comments:
Awww...that is so sad. It actually brings back a really bad memory for me! When I in high school I started a collection of Disney figurines. I had a ton of them and some of them were really expensize (like a snow globe I bought will ALL of my Disney spending money that I had saved). When I moved to an apt. in college, I had them set up in my room. Well, one day I decided that I wanted to pack them up and take them back home to keep them safe. I wrapped them up good and put them in a big shopping bag. I had filled another bag with trash to take to the dumpster. A few days later I wondered why that bag of trash was still in my room that I had taken out!! OOPS! I think I cried for DAYS!!
Oh no!!!! I guess your kid will believe you now when you say you will throw it away. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise!
Oh no! Well this time could be for another kids and maybe later could be for them :(
OMG....I will have to be very careful when I do this next time. Where you in tears? Did they learn a lesson too?
Yikes!!! I'm so sorry!
Oh my gosh, you funny girl, what toys were in there? Hopefully the ones that make noises, we could all do without some of those!
Post a Comment