
My sweetie just started uploading his sermons to our church website. The only one up so far is the first in his new sermon series titled "Country Music Theology". You don't have to like country music for these sermons to touch your heart but if you do "BONUS"!
The first song he used was "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim MGraw. I have attached the YouTube video in case you don't know it...
Here is the sermon that went along with it...
CLICK HERE
Enjoy!
7 comments:
Oh, this is so cool. I was just telling Steven that I was going to email Chad and ask if he'd give me the short version of his first sermon on this. I even went to the church site to see if maybe he did have some streaming video of it. I'm really excited to listen to it! I have not listened yet because I just got on and seen this. But, I'm going to listen tomorrow. Thanks Anglea for letting us know and thanks Chad for putting it on the web...
AWESOME!
Oh, Yeah!!! I'm so glad you can do this! I'll have to listen. I always liked to hear Chad preach. Even in our little small group and just talking to him he always had such a good way of explaining things.
My player didn't work today, but I'm going to try it again tomorrow. "Country Music Theology" definitely has me intrigued.
How great! We always loved hearing Chad preach at Ewood too! His voice on here reminds me so much of Bro. Scott! :)
WOW...I really enjoyed listening to both of these sermons. They were awesome!
I love that song and it is wonderful what Chad is doing, I wish my church wil do it as well.
I will have to listen to that sermon later! I'm actually pretty intrigued also. Michael mentioned to me the other day that he met someone who knew "Bro. Chad." His name is Randy and Michael said he is a pumper with Chesapeake and he is a member at your church! I thought that was pretty neat. Randy mentioned that Bro. Chad was his new pastor and was excited about having ya'll there. Michael of course sang your praises, too :) Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment