Just a little tip for you...call DirecTV and explain that since gas prices have gotten higher you have been looking at your budget (I'm sure you have) and ask if there are any way they can help you.I called and got $10 off for the next 6 months. My friend called and got $10 off for the next 12 months. I called back to see if they could help me the same way they helped my friend and I got the same $10 off for the next 12 months. That is $120 guys!!!!
The original operator I spoke with couldn't offer me more than $5 off for the next 3 months but they ended up transferring me to someone in the Retention department. They said since I had been such a good customer they could do this for me.
It doesn't hurt to ask, right? Let me know if you save any money!
6 comments:
That is great! :)
Thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to be making a call.
Oooh.. thanks for the tip! We got Direct TV a year ago and have had $10 off a month..but I think our months are almost up that we had this for. I was dreading paying that extra 10 bucks...so I'm definitely giving them a call!
Way to Go, Angela!!! We've actually been thinking about cancelling our Dish Satellite because we just don't watch that much TV anymore. But I just don't know what I would do without ESPN during college football!!
Wow! Good for you! How did you even think to ask them that? I'll have to give it a try!
I did it Angela and got $10 off the next 6 months!! Thanks!
Post a Comment