Hi girls! Just wanted to let you know that we are moving tomorrow.
I am soooo ready to be in our new place. This house, strangely enough, doesn't feel like home anymore. It is amazing how you put brown moving boxes all over the place, don't cook for a week or more and take all your pictures down and realize this is just a house. All of my memories (and stuff) will stay with me and I am really looking forward to making new memories in our new home.
Chad feels like we will be back on the internet soon so I should be able to blog when I get sometime. Take care and I will be checking in on all of you soon!
Love you guys!
3 comments:
Buena Suerte Amiga!
okay, Angela did you have to remind me? :0
We will see ya on Saturday!! :)
Bitter sweet :( Good luck to you in Oil City!
Post a Comment