Monday, October 15, 2007

Sharing Halloween Costumes...

Candy and I thought about this earlier in the season but I didn't get to post anything until AFTER I spent $36 on Halloween costumes. Costumes are SO expensive! Fortunately, my kids like to be things they can wear all throughout the year but when your kid wears, let's say a costume of Robinhood or Little Bo Peep, it will probably only be worn once.

My proposal is...If you have a costume that your child has worn in the past (and is still in good condition) that you want to share, list it in my blog comments. That way we can all share and maybe save each other some money.

I have a Spiderman costume that is a 4-6 and fits both Hayden and Parker. If you want to borrow it, you are more than welcome to, I just would need it mailed back to Oil City :).

Happy borrowing!

4 comments:

Ericka said...

WOW, We all must be thinking alike. Every year I say I am going to do the same thing and then I end up buying new costumes. I have already loaned out a disney princess this year that is a 4-6 and a snow white that is a 3T both disney. So for next year everyone can keep that in mind. Angela, I wish I would have talked to you sooner, I just spent over $30 for the "Black" spider man with muscles for Wesley this year. Darn, but it will be up to share next year, size 4-6.

Angela said...

Hey Erica! Mark me down for the "Black" Spiderman during Halloween 2008. It will probably be too small for Hayden but Parker would love it. Hayden almost went with that but opted for a Power Ranger.

Ericka said...

Angela, my sister lives in Ida so just remind me.

Laura said...

You ladies are smart! I can't post what I have yet, because I think they are bagged up. I will come back to list the costumes that I have.