Monday, October 15, 2007

Portrait Party...




There's Michelle doing her thing.




In the middle of moving my whole family to another city, I had a portrait party for Michelle Jenkins Photography at my house. It was stressful trying to get everything cleaned up and looking like we weren't moving but we had a good time visiting with all of the people who attended and who doesn't enjoy a good excuse to eat yummy ghost cookies and rotel dip with chips?


I couldn't resist this picture of Parker and Piper. Is she not the cutest thing or what? This was their goodbye hug. They play so well together and are really sweet to each other (and because of that Jinnie and I are convinced they will get married...can't you see the logic?).

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you had this party! I think that I'm needing to schedule my own now!

Betty said...

can't wait to see your family pictures

Michelle said...

I had fun too, this was so much easier than having 9 seperate appointments to go to and work...thanks for hosting one so well, the photos turned out great!