
That is where we currently live (don't mind the yard that needs to be edged and the packing materials under the carport). Two weeks ago we REALLY put some work into making the house look great so we could put it on the market. My whole family got involved and I am so thankful.
- Chad's dad came over and put up some blinds, fixed a light in the bathroom and put some quarter-round down all for a dinner of taco soup.
- My step-dad, Jimmy, came and did our landscaping. Jimmy said that working outside on landscaping projects is "relaxing" to him. You should see how beautiful their backyard is. The only payment they would take is our love.
- Chad's step-mom, Eloise, came over and helped us clean. She did things like clean our light fixtures, wipe down cabinets and wash our laundry, that hadn't been done in days. I don't know what we would have done without her helping us clean.
- My mom started helping Jimmy with the landscaping but ended up having her gallbladder out the next week and couldn't come back to help. The day she stopped by to "look at our landscaping" she was caught trying to fold clothes. We promptly sent her home to relax and recuperate.
Our family was great to us! After almost 8 years of living in a house there was alot of things that needed to be done. Having everyone come over and pitch in was special for us.
The best thing...after working a stressful weekend to get everything done, we put our house on the market Monday morning, the first person looked at it at 11:50am on Tuesday and she signed a contract 30 minutes later at 12:20pm.
Just another way God is involved in this!
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you! It's quite a stressful thing to be putting a house on the market and all that goes into it. God really is taking care of you guys-isn't that awesome?!
That is awesome, even though I'm still sad we won't be neighbors anymore. I know that Chad and you will both do great in Oil City, and we will continue to pray for you all.
You sold your house? Wow, you might need to give me some pointers. I will be doing so with Mom's house soon. You all are moving? Man! Where have I been? When are you all leaving? Well, talk to you soon.
Wow! not doubt that God really want you in Oil City.
Good for all of you even that i will miss you
Hey Angela...I scrolled way down to an old post so I could ask you a question. I have two emails for you & I wasn't sure which one was correct. When is Candy's birthday? I know its this month. I didn't want to miss it.
Can you email me with that??? Thanks so much!
Post a Comment