Will someone remind me to NOT make cupcakes for Hayden's preschool class two days before I move? I should have just bought them for time constraints but I know they are not as good as homemade (from a box) and I am cheap.
Today was such a busy but great day! Chad headed out around 7:45am to go to the church. The boys and I left about an hour later and met up with Chad's Dad and headed on to church. We had a great time at church and attended a class that is taught by some of our new friends, Shane and Melissa. After church we went to eat with some people from church at a fish place on Caddo Lake. Then we went to one of our church member's houses. He and his wife have a beautiful lot of land right on the lake with a swing hanging from a tall limb...the kids had the best time swinging and didn't want to leave! After that we went to the parsonage and showed it to Dad, who had not seen it yet. He was VERY impressed with our new house.
After all of that, I headed back home and Dad followed with his trailer to load up our swing set. All the while I am starting to make these cupcakes only to realize that my bowl, beaters, measuring cups and foil are all packed....yikes! I called my neighbor and they were so helpful sharing everything with me.
Anyways, my house is TRASHED but my sweet little boy will have his birthday cupcakes to take to school tomorrow and we will have survived another CRAZY day!
Hope everyone is good! Love ya!
5 comments:
You are an excellent Mom doing your best to please your kids. i know right now it is crazy, but later everything will be back to normal.
If you need some help please let me know.
Did you get my email?
I commend you!! I would probably not have bothered with the cupcakes. I am glad you or getting to know some people from your new church, just don't go replacing us!!!!!!!!
Autumn, Betty and all of the other friends who will reply...you are irreplaceable!
Well, I suppose I should tell you how stinkin' happy I am for you and that fam of yours..so here I go...I am so happy for all of you, yes the moving is tough and stressful but worth it and fun of course, getting to know all your new drawers and walls and all :) I miss you already but not that I'm in town to really notice that you are gone, and since I missed last Sunday at church it will hit me this coming up Sunday...don't you find it sad that I can't even take a vacation without calling you everyday. Alright this was it, have fun in your new neighborhood and make lots of friends, it's going to be hard to find another group as fantastic as this one! :)
You really are a good mom! I'm not one known for homemade cupcakes, birthday or not :)! I'm sure you're going to make lots of friends over there, but I agree with Michelle - they won't be as fantastic as we are!!
Post a Comment