Monday, October 08, 2007

Needing a facelift...

Not me, girls...my blog! Just because it is my birthday and I am 31 now doesn't mean I am going to go talking bad about my few "problem" areas.

I have been thinking my blog needed a change for a few weeks now and today is the day! For over a year this blog has only been about the boys and the sweet things they do. Since we are moving now I guess I need to update on more than just the boys so this will become a blog about us...

The Mills Family.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Candy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I didn't even call you on your special day!!
I don't think you've given us as many "reminders" this year as usual. Ha!! No, really I do need to WRITE your bday down. I hope you had a super terrific day!!!

Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't know why I never thought to write down your birthday. Every year, I forget the actual date for you & Michelle Jenkins, I just always remember it's in October. When is hers again?? I just wrote your's down in my calendar. Thanks for that idea, Candy.

destiny said...

Looks good! You better give us lots of updates! Oh how I'm going to miss you and your sweet family!!!