Chad read on the web that we shouldn't pull it so we just waited and waited. It kept getting more and more loose. Tonight it was very loose and we decided we would go ahead and pull it.
Pre-pull, with a mouth full of teeth...
Chad giving a try at pulling the tooth. It was slippery and tiny. I ended up using a Kleenex and pulling his tooth myself. It came right out!!!
He was okay until he saw the blood and then this happened...
Shortly, after his tooth was pulled I got this picture of him with his missing tooth.
As we were brushing his remaining teeth tonight he looked in the mirror and said, "I'm so happy!" It was so sweet and genuine. I remember that same excitement when I lost my baby teeth. This is Hayden putting his tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy to come.
The tooth right beside this tooth is really loose, too, so the Tooth Fairy might be stopping by quite often.
Wasn't it just yesterday I was excited about him getting his first tooth?
Wasn't it just yesterday I was excited about him getting his first tooth?
8 comments:
Oh I know he has to be SO excited!!!!!
Aww! He's growing up!
My advice, start out cheap with the tooth fairy...once you go high, you can never give less. , and NEVER be caught without cash. I talked Hannah out of pulling a tooth one night when Carl was out of town, because I knew I didn't have any cash and it was too late to go get any...
AWWW...how exciting!!! Hayden looks so happy!! Ethan is still waiting to lose a tooth. :)
That is really awesome! I love how that made him so happy. What he said was really sweet! Dalton asked why his tongue was red, then he said he wanted to "go to their house." Maybe we will have to plan a weekend of hanging out??
They are all getting so big. I bet he was excited. Emma lost her first two teeth within just a few days of each other...maybe it will be the same for Hayden. I love the pic of him after he saw the blood.
Aww, I love this. He is growing up. I did something neat with Baylee with her first few teeth to make them special. I went to the bank and got a few $2 bills and a couple of silver dollars. Something special to remember those first few teeth. I did the same for Audrey. They still have their $2 bills and silver dollars.
Oh how fun!! We are still waiting on Allis...we found out a couple of months ago at the dentist that her bottom two were loose and ready to come out. She has a bit of pain when biting into things like fruit and hamburgers so we are just waiting...and wow...he already had his big tooth coming in!
Post a Comment