I can't believe he has already lost a tooth!! How fun! We haven't hit that milestone yet. Emma Kate is scared to lose a tooth because someone at school told her it bleeds!
Man, the tooth fairy has done well over the years! I think I only got $0.25 or $0.50. The amazing thing was if I spent the night at Poppy & Granny's the tooth fairy left a little more. Hmmmm!!! :)
4 comments:
How fun to wake up to money under your pillow!
I can't believe he has already lost a tooth!! How fun! We haven't hit that milestone yet. Emma Kate is scared to lose a tooth because someone at school told her it bleeds!
That is exciting. He is definatly not a baby anymore. I guess that has to mean connor is not that far behind. Wow how time flies.
Man, the tooth fairy has done well over the years! I think I only got $0.25 or $0.50. The amazing thing was if I spent the night at Poppy & Granny's the tooth fairy left a little more. Hmmmm!!! :)
Post a Comment