Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Sweetheart

I have taken over Angela's blog once again so I could post this picture of us from 1994. It is one of my favorite pictures of us. She was the Band Sweetheart on the Homecoming Court in 1994. We look so young and innocent back then. And would you believe some said we would never make it...

10 comments:

Julie said...

What an adorable picture!!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

So sweet! Were you guys in FL in this picture? I noticed Punta Gorda on Chad's shirt.

Angela said...

Wow, Leigh Ann, you've got a good eye. I didn't even know what his shirt said. This was actually in the gym of our old high school during the pep rally for Homecoming. Chad's mom lived in Punta Gorda for a short while.

Sharron said...

Love the old pictures.

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! Yes, I believe that people said that you two would never make it. We heard the same thing at least a hundred times!! You two are a great couple!

Michelle said...

HA! Band Sweetheart! I'm kidding...kind-of :) I too love this pic Chad, I'm wondering though Angela, is there any way Chad could grow his hair out again to get those totally awesome bangs back? I really think he could start a new trend...I only make fun because I have no pictures ;)

Chad H. Mills said...

Michelle, Michelle. I realize you were still picking your nose when this picture was taken because you were in like the 6th grade. You were playing with your My Little Pony doll. But the hairstyle you make fun of I am quite proud of. It took hours of work. You are just to young to remember the trends of that wonderful era.

destiny said...

That is so cute!! You two are so sweet!

Jen said...

You guys are so cute!

Laura said...

Michelle & Chad, you guys are so funny!! I had to share your comments with Michael, and his comment was, "It looks good feathered." I will have to find some old pictures of him and share :)

Oh, I love the picture, Angela!