Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What would you do with this thing?

My mother-in-law, Eloise, gave me this organizer thing. It is really nice and in good shape. She had some bathroom stuff in it and kept it in her bathroom. The only place I have room for it is in my laundry room/entry from the carport. I just stuck some stuff in it for now but what could you imagine going in it?


Just so you'll know, I couldn't really keep my washing powder in there, the shelves can't hold anything that heavy and when I open the "drawer" it nearly falls out. That is an unopened box of powder.

Any thoughts for this challenged organizer/decorator?

6 comments:

Autumn said...

What about separating Parker, hayden, and Chads socks so they can get them to put up are if there out they know where to look! Hope that makes some sense!

Julie said...

I loved Autumn's idea. I have a spot in my closet floor where I have dry cleaning, whites that are bleached, and dress clothes that I wash on delicate and hang dry. I wonder if you could use this for some type of sorting system.

Leigh Ann said...

I would probably put toys or art supplies in there. It's really a cute little organizer. If you have to keep it in your laundry room, what about swim suits, sun screen, hats for Summer?

Jen said...

Scrap supplies??? :)

canscrap4u2 said...

I think potatoes and onions, since you aren't suppose to let them touch when you store them.

Michelle said...

wow, am I really commenting on this one after so much time? Oops, I forgot about it, so sorry...you probably have already figured out what to do with it, so update us with a pic