Parker's 4th year!

So, what do you think? Could I be a professional photographer or what? NOT! Parker was 100% not in the mood to have his picture taken. For most of the pictures he was just making silly/mad faces. Hayden tried to do good and was my best subject by far but even he got tired of taking pictures and let me know when he was done.
I love to notice every year when we put the shirts on how differently they fit. I can really tell how tall Hayden has gotten since last year. The shirt was still dragging the ground last year and this year the bottom 3 inches of his jeans are showing.
We had a great weekend with the daddy in our house! Saturday we went to a birthday party and then (after a nap...that's right!) went to some friends house for a yummy dinner and playing outside. Sunday it was church, lunch with our family and Chad's dad, another nap (yep, uh-huh!) and back to church. It was a fantastic weekend!
I love my husband, love my children and am so thankful for these gifts from God!



8 comments:
LOVED THESE PICTURES!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!! This is such a neat tradition. It nearly made me cry seeing the sweetness in their faces and the fact they are wearing their daddy's shirts. Imagine what these pictures will mean when they are married!!! Their wives will love them!!
These are great. I love them and seeing the cypress trees in the background. An yes, I can tell that the boys are getting taller. So precious!
Oh, I love this idea. I wish I had done that with Evan. Such a great idea. Your boys are so handsome. I am jealous (but happy for you) of all the nap takin' going on at your house. Sounds wonderful! Glad you guys had a great weekend.
P.S. I found out today that Kroger has gone down to just 3 cents saved on a gallon of gas. I'm so disappointed! That 10 cents was really great! I guess they figured most places are just doing 3??? It was nice while it lasted.
Cute ones of the boys. They really have grown since last year's pics.
How cute! Love that tradition Angela...you are so creative!
Love these!
I love these pictures! I thought about you on Father's Day and wondered if you had gotten you shots of them in the shirts! I love the pictures and the background is beautiful! The boys look so sweet!
Post a Comment