Tuesday night I got to spend time with some of my friends. I have been doing the bible study Frazzled Female with my friends Autumn, Candy, Michelle and Chrissy. We have the best time together, and with 13 kids amongst us, I can definitely say we are Frazzled Females so this was a very appropriate bible study. This was the last night of our bible study so we turned this into a girls night, too (any excuse for a girls night, right?).
Candy, Autumn and Chrissy at PJ's Coffee for bible study. Michelle had other plans and had to miss the last part of our bible study.
Michelle met us over at Chrissy's house after bible study for our girls night.
Michelle is one of my funniest friends! She doesn't take herself too seriously and will one day probably be a comedian. This was the impossible-to-open-jar-of-dip so she was making all these funny faces while opening the jar.
After seeing this picture we thought we might could make a "prettier" picture.
Most of our night consisted of sitting in Chrissy's living room talking.
We ended our girls night before midnight. We are getting old I guess. When we all just had one kid we would stay at each others house until the wee hours of the morning.
9 comments:
This was so fun!!! I did have to take a nap yesterday though. :0
Oh my good gravy! I can't believe you really put those on, oh well, I mean we all already saw those pics anyway right, and this is a private blog, so only our friends and friends of my friend will see it, and I don't care anyway! :) Lots of fun, I'm glad I got to join up with all of you, sorry I missed the study.
Oh that picture of Michelle is hillarious:) That's so great that you turned your last night of bible study into a girls' night! What a perfect idea!
How fun. It's great to have sweet friends. I love a GNO and am looking forward to one myself tomorrow night.
Love the pics! I had a great time girls. Can't wait till our next study starts!
That is so funny!!!! Michelle is a hoot--lots of fun! I don't know why, but when I read this post I thought about the "nickel" story!!
Crazy, huh?
I wish I was there with all of you doing the bible study!
This looks like a lot of fun! I need to find some girls to do this with it is always good to have a GNO!
How fun! I love Bible Studies and GNO...we need that from time to time. It certainly makes me a better mom and a better wife. :)
Yep, I think I'm ready to get in a bible study. It has been way too long, and I need to get back on track.
Post a Comment