We started out on their dock fishing. Mr. Walter is so nice that he "baited" the fish so they would be really easy to catch (I even caught something).

We then went for a ride on their boat. Hayden decided he liked Mrs. Gayle's sunglasses and with her being so sweet she let him use them while we were on the boat. Below is Hayden and Mr. Walter.
After our boat ride, we went back for dinner of ribs, chicken and sausage off the grill, grilled veggies and corn on the cob. Below Hayden is eating ribs...this kid, all of a sudden is eating all kinds of foods that he didn't used to eat. I'm glad he is out of just eating chicken and french fries!
After the dog jumped on Parker last week at my grandmothers he was VERY fearful of this little dog, Sassy (like screaming like a girl scared). Finally, he realized that little old Sassy wasn't going to jump all over him and fell in love. He was concerned about Sassy the whole night...funny boy!
We had a great weekend! I have more to post from Saturday so keep checking back!
7 comments:
How fun!! I love days like those. :)
What fun! I think it is neat you have such sweet church members to invite you for fun on the lake!!! The food sounded delicious!!
That looks like SO much fun! I love to ride on boats. I'm not swimming in the lake but I definitely like going out on the lake in a boat! How sweet of your church family. I think it is so important (and the church body's duty) to love and encourage our pastors and their families. I love hearing stories like this!
Looks like fun!! :) The boys are getting SO big!!
How fun! Nathan and I would love to have a house with our own dock someday! I'm so glad y'all have sweet church members to spend time with!
Looks like fun! I love going out on a boat and riding around! Hayden looked like he had a great time.
How fun! Your new church members are so welcoming and seem to be SO sweet!
Post a Comment