Thursday, February 07, 2008

Anita Renfroe

Tonight my mom, Emily and I went to see Anita Renfroe at The Strande Theatre. Of course, I left my camera in my vehicle so I didn't get any photos but I had a super-fabulous time! We started out going to eat at El Compadre and then went to the theatre. When we first got their the band from Noel United Methodist church was playing praise music and they were GREAT! Anita came out afterwards singing and she can REALLY sing. I knew she was a christian comedian but I had no idea she could sing. She is a HOOT! She talked about everything that women experience from mammograms to our sweet husbands. I really enjoyed myself and wish all of my friends could have experienced this great fun. If you would like to check out her most popular "act", click on the link below...

Total Momsense Video

5 comments:

Candy said...

You should have known I would be the first to comment! :) I'm glad ya'll had so much fun. We also were at the Strand yesterday to see Seussical with Ethan's class for a field trip. I just love that building! It is so pretty.

destiny said...

Sounds like fun! I would have loved that. Everyone needs a good laugh!! I'm glad you got to go!

canscrap4u2 said...

Hey, I was there! Wasn't she awesome? Left me wanting more, more, more!

Betty said...

I have a video of her in my blog, she is really funny. I am sure you have a good time.

Jen said...

I wish I could've went! She's a riot! Glad you had a great time. God bless you girl for taking baked chips into a mexican restaurant! That's my favorite part, their greasy, fried yummy chips. ;)