Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Cookies




In honor of Valentine's Day the kids and I made the EASIEST cookies in the world. Okay, girls, you KNOW I like to bake and would have liked to bake something special but since I am trying to eat healthy I can't be tempted. (I'm the girl who eats the cookie dough and not the cookies...see my problem?) So, I found these Nestle Toll House Valentine Heart cookies. They each had words on them like "Smile", "Be Mine", etc.

The kids really enjoyed "making" them. Parker more or less played in his but Hayden really took time to make his nice and pull them apart carefully. Here is the even better news...I ended up eating two and they are only 50 calories each. Not too much damage done!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yummy! What happened to Parkers belly? That boys ribs are showing, I hope he ate more than two :)

destiny said...

That looks like fun!! I love "making" those with my kids too. Hayden looks bigger already. It hasn't been that long since I've seen him, has it!?!?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Betty said...

You are a super Mommy! Taking care of evething...
Are you coming for a scrapbooking next Friday?

Martha said...

The boys are getting so big! I almost didn't recognize Parker without his cute little belly:)~Martha~

Laura said...

That's so sweet. The boys are getting big!