Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Don't typically do these thing but since Julie tagged me, thought I would.......

The details: List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 1st hold up your right hand and repeat after me"I --insert name here-- do solemnly swear not to pass judgment on Angela or any parties involved in this open & honest meme...so help me God!"Ok..you may proceed!

Hope you are not too bored...

1. I go to sleep with my head UNDER my pillow, laying on my stomach. Eventually, when I lay on my side I sleep on top off my pillow but I start of under my pillow.

2. I was Drum Major of my high school band and played the flute.

3. The only music I listen to is K-LOVE. If it is not on K-LOVE I don't know it. I never get tired of hearing the Christian music.

4. Chad proposed to me while playing a game of Guesstures. He was acting out (very planned) "propose" by being down on one knee right in front of me and holding my hand. Both of our families were playing along and guessed, "Knighthood", "King", "Servant", etc. After the timer went off they all yelled, "PROPOSE!" He said a bunch of sweet stuff to me and ask me to marry him! Sweet!

5. I handwrite wedding invitation envelopes as a little side business. I don't do it often but actually have business cards at local invitation ordering companies. My friends and family have always said I have nice handwriting and I remember how time consuming it was to write my own wedding invitations so it was a perfect match.

6. One of my favorite shows to watch each day is The View. I really just like the first 20 minutes or so when they have Hot Topics. I like Elisabeth...poor thing, she is alone on that panel standing up for us conservatives.

7. I've had two babies...both c-sections. I wouldn't know how it would be to have a baby naturally and the c-sections weren't bad.

I'm tagging:

Girls...I'm expecting something here. I did it, now you can do it, too.

Michelle, Betty, Jennifer & Laura

6 comments:

Candy said...

Love the list! I didn't know that is how Chad proposed. Very clever!

Julie said...

I love the way Chad proposed. He is creative!!

It is neat to read more about you!
Have a blessed day!!

Jen said...

What a great proposal!!

I know...poor Elisabeth. I can't even watch it because she always gets attacked.

Michelle said...

Ummm....I'm thinking this is something you would have called me and asked me about first. Kind of like being put down as a referral for someone but never knowing they did that until you get a call and are expected to say great things about them. Okay, maybe it isn't that bad :)

Laura said...

Okay, I am going to do this I promise, but I have to find the time to sit and really think about it. Keep checking my blog & one day it will be there!

~ THERESA ~ said...

Your blog is so much fun to read,I can hardly wait each day to see what is going on in your life. Thanks for sharing! Your brother's baby is beautiful!Oh, And that Chad!His proposal was so fitting of him, How sweet he is! See you at 7:00 a.m., Theresa