So, just like all my friends, it is best that I go private, too. If you read my blog and would like to stay a reader, please send me your e-mail at abpmills@hotmail.com or just leave me a comment with your e-mail address. This is not just for my friends/family that leave comments...it's for you "undercover" viewers, too!!!!
Thanks!
13 comments:
please add it to your blog. You know my email address.
Okay, I am jealous! Ha! Did Michelle do your background?
You know my address, please add me. :)
Good background! And good idea to go private... don't forget to add me.
Add me please. smiley4_eva2005@yahoo.com
I am thinking about doing so also,
not sure how. Thanks!
Oh, and thank you for the comment. I started my masters last October. I had been thinking about it and one day did a little research. I started classes later that month towards a masters in school counseling. I want to help kids...I'm thinking probably middle school. We'll see. It was something that was important to both Mom and I. She doesn't fully understand it when we discuss it, but I know it is a thing for Landon and I.
Talk to you soon!
Melissa
Angela...I think you have my email address...I'll send you an email just in case you don't. I added you to mine too.
Ummm...I'm not sure if I want an invite...I'll get back to ya.
ok angela, I will do the same, Ericka :)
Mikericka@aol.com
I'd like to be added, too! I think you have my address but I'll send you an e-mail anyway! Oh, and it looks like y'all had a great time!
Don't forget to add me!
jennlong@mac.com
Add me too please. Gotta keep up with everyone.
radiance0@hotmail.com
Please add me!!!!
pick me, pick me! canscrap4u2@gmail.com
I just got your invitation! Thanks for including me!
Post a Comment