Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Evening...

Our church had a Valentine's Dinner for the big celebration. We had Shaver's cater fish and jambalaya and it was REALLY good! Chad gave awards to the couple who had been married the longest time and the couple who had been married the shortest time. Afterwards, we watched old videos from past years in the church and looked at old photo albums. We had a good laugh looking through the photo albums and seeing everyone 20 years younger and with so much hair. It was a great time!

Tomorrow Chad and I are going on a surprise date planned by me for him (okay, it's for me, too). Pictures to follow!

5 comments:

Candy said...

I love how Chad didn't let go of his food to pose for the picture! Cute pic of you two. Glad you had fun. :) Have a blast tomorrow! I'll think of you as I'm cleaning my house. Ha! :)

Laura said...

I noticed the food on Chad's fork as well...pretty funny! Angela, you look great! I miss you. I'm going to have to call you and set up a day where you can come over or maybe I can come see you again - it's been too long I think :(

Julie said...

You guys are a beautiful couple! You look radiant and very happy.

I think it is wonderful you had a Valentines Banquet. I wish our church would do one.

Jen said...

You guys are such a cute couple Angela! And I have to say, you look great! :)

destiny said...

You look beautiful!! I know you must have had a great time!