Friday, February 22, 2008

My sweet little niece...

This was right after we got to my mom's house from the airport and the first time I got to hold Baby Haley. She is a precious, dainty little gal and I am crazy about her! Parker wanted to touch her and love on her so badly. The new parents set some guidelines for the kiddos to touch her...they had to wash their hands and not touch her face or hands. They are really trying to keep her well and you know how little kids pass germs. The above photo Parker is touching and looking at her little toes. A little while later he reaches up to touch her hands and we all say, "NO, don't touch her hand!!!!" He asked me, "Her dirty?" It was the cutest thing. I am constantly telling him not to touch dirty things so when I told him not to touch her hands and face he assumed she must have been the dirty one, certainly not him!!!
She is now almost 7 weeks old. She is smiling at people and starting to coo! She is sooooo sweet!
My boys and their new little cousin! By the way, we had three different cameras taking photos of us so that is why Parker is looking off and Baby Haley looks stunned!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my has she changed so much in such a short time! Are those big blue eyes? It's a little hard to tell...but she is sooo cute! I know you hated to see them go. I can't imagine what it will be like when my brothers start having kids and I can't see them often like I will want to.

Autumn said...

What a cutie!! Parker is so funny. I love the comment about her being dirty.

Laura said...

Parker is pretty funny! She is so cute.

Ashlie said...

She's precious! Reminds me of my "foster" kids at work! I love that Parker thought she was the dirty one...it made me smile out loud!

Jen said...

How sweet...what a beautiful baby girl! And that picture of you Angela with the kids is awesome...you look fabulous!

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful Angela. We sure do miss all of you.

destiny said...

She is so cute!! You need a little girl!!