After two babies (that aren't babies anymore), Halloween candy, Thanksgiving yummies and Christmas goodies I started Weight Watchers on January 2. My best friend, my mom (who is at her goal weight), my step-father, step-sister, grandmother and husband are all doing it, too. It is very helpful that we can all lose weight together!I have lost 14 pounds so far and feel so much better already. It is amazing how eating properly makes you feel good. God knew what He was doing when He created those fruits and veggies!
I'm also walking 2 miles three times a week. I could do a bit more in the way of exercise but am happy with what I'm doing right now.
I've got a ways to go but am thrilled at my start...and 14 pounds isn't anything to be ashamed of :).
10 comments:
Congratulation on your lost, love the picture of the scale with the fruits. I need to weight tomorrow, I got the flu last Friday so for sure I lost weight but not in the right weight if you know what I mean.
keep it up girl!
Way to go Angela!! That is great that you feel so much better. :) Atleast pretty soon all those fruits at the grocery store won't be so expensive! Tim came home with grapes for $10 a couple of weeks ago! YOu know me, I wanted to take them back but didn't figure they took food back like that!
Candy's comment made me laugh!! That's funny!
Good for you--you've inspire me!! I keep saying..After valentine's day....Matt is doing really good right now. He has lost a lot. It does help when you have someone to go through it with you. When I did WW so did my mom and grandmother.
Yea! I am so proud of you!
Way to be committed!!! I think it is wonderful you can walk 2 miles 3 times a week! Keep up the great work!
Congrats Angela!! That is great!! Wish I was closer...maybe I'd be more motivated. I'm working on it.
Hey Angela! It was such a nice to surprise to see you in OUR Wal-Mart the other day! You looked so cute:) That is awesome that you've already lost weight! Great job!!!~Martha~
Great job, Angela! I love to read your updates, so keep 'em coming!!
Angela ,I think you are doing a great job with the weight thing. I loved going to WW last week. Judy really inspires me ,but you are my greatest inspiration! Thanks ,Theresa
Congratulations! It's so exciting to lose weight and be able to see the change. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment