Using the students is the way to go. For $50 total we both got hour long massages. We couldn't have gotten a 30 minute massage for that price at a "real massage place". This is us AFTER...
Maybe I should have made that last photo smaller. Notice how we look sleepy and our hair is messed up. That means we both had great massages. I'm not sure why but I think I look a little oriental...maybe I look like that when I wake up?Anyways, after the massage we went to eat at Olive Garden and ended up running into a girl we haven't seen since high school. It is always neat to see people 10+ years after you graduate. I tend to remember people just as they were in high school but then you see them with their beautiful families and you notice how much we have all changed and matured.
After eating at Olive Garden we went to see Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins. This movie was funny in alot of parts but also MUCH WORSE than I imagined. The language and the sexual content should have made this rated R but was just a PG-13. I think they are becoming more and more lax with the ratings nowadays.
So, Chad had a GREAT day and it was fun for me to be in control! He is usually the one who surprises me with things but I was able to do something special for him this time.
9 comments:
How sweet! I bet Chad was excited to be surprised with a massage! By the way, do you mind if I put you on my blog roll?
I'm glad ya'll had a great time! You did such a great job planning the surprise! :)
Okay that last pic is so funny, and you do look asian :) HA! That was a good little giggle before bed. I'm glad you guys had a great time. It's obvious by your photo that we all need massages...if a little squeezing here and there makes us look like that :)
I'm jealous! I'd love to have a massage. How neat that you could use the students and get the massages so cheap. I'm not sure though I could get Bryan to go. I think I would have to surprise him and wait until we walked through the door!!
Great idea Angela,
I can see the true love between you guys. I am glad that you had a wonderful time. See you Friday!
Looks like you had a great time!!! You both look really relaxed after the massage!!!
Oh my goodness Angela!! How awesome is that?! I must find out how to find this place! :) I got a massage for his birthday and spent WAY more than that for an hour.
I'm so glad you and Chad got to spend some quality one on one time together. We all need that from time to time.
You did good planning your surprise date!! That sounds like a fun day. You and Chad make such a great couple. I miss us hanging out together in our class.
You may have just inspired me to treat Michael to a date. I've never actually done that before, but it sounds like you guys had a wonderful day. And the fact that it was during the day & not for just a few hours at night - nice!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful surprise date with us!
Post a Comment