Parker is crazy about Baby Haley. He was always wanting to touch her feet, make faces at her and love on her! Finally he said, "I wanna hold Baby Haley." We should have known it was coming. Aunt Bridget helped him "hold" her and he was so happy.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
We're gonna be sad...
We have had a such a good visit with Uncle Scott, Aunt Bridget and Baby Haley. Today they are leaving to head back to Florida! Hayden is crazy about Scott! Scott is always good to throw the boys up in the air and spend time with them so naturally Hayden was a little sad last night on the way home. He asked, "Mommy, How long are Uncle Scott and Aunt Bridget going to be in Florida?" and also said, "I need something to keep in my room to remember Uncle Scott by." He finally suggested a photo of Uncle Scott throwing him in the air (mom, I hope you got one). Here are some photos from the last few days...
Hayden wasn't quite as interested in the baby as Parker was but I did get him to pose for a photo.
Doesn't everyone need a photo around the dinner table? From left...Scott, my mom, my step-dad, Jimmy, my mother-in-law, Eloise, my sweet grandmother, Sugie, and Bridget. My grandmother fixed her "famous" meal (and our favorite) of pork loin, purple hull peas (seasoned with a bit of oil and a lot of love) and okra...yummy!!!
Uncle Scott teaching Hayden to run and slide on the hardwood floors...isn't that what uncles are for?
Hayden's attempt...he typically ended up on his knees or kept running and would never actually slide.
My grandmother and Baby Haley's GREAT Grandmother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What sweet pictures! I know you enjoyed all your family being together!! Your grandmother looks so sweet!
I'm glad ya'll had such a good visit. I know it must be hard to see them leave though. I love all the pictures!
I love the pictures! The boys are getting so big...and are too cute. Haley is beautiful! Thank you for inviting me to join your blog.
I love the pictures of the boys sliding on the hardwood- priceless!
Such sweet pictures Angela!! It's so fun having family come visit.
And I'd love some purple hull peas right about now! ;)
*Angela, your boys are too sweet.
*Time with the family is priceless.
*Great pictures.
*I am sure what your grandma cook was fantastic.
I'm so glad you had a great visit with your family! Thanks for sharing it all.
Post a Comment