Last night, we had girls night! I have many beautiful friends but these are the girls that I get together with for my girls' nights.

From Left to Right: Chrissy, ME, Michelle, Candy and Autumn
Sorry for the poor photo quality but that is what happens when your five year old gets a hold of the camera and changes settings. Luckily, I was able to let Michelle fix it. She is a professional photographer and knows how to work the setting on the digital cameras, unlike most of us. Anyways, we started out at Posados for dinner. It was a nice time of talk and laughter!
Afterwards, we headed over to my old church for scrapbooking night. Oh, I love scrapbooking night. I'm not so sure if it is about the scrapbooking or more about visiting with my friends but I love it. There were a ton of people there last night and I got to visit with my friends Betty, Martha, Destiny, Brenda, Lauren, Kelly and Misty. It is nice to get to visit with the girls! Oh, and I did get three scrapbook pages done :).
Afterwards, we headed over to my old church for scrapbooking night. Oh, I love scrapbooking night. I'm not so sure if it is about the scrapbooking or more about visiting with my friends but I love it. There were a ton of people there last night and I got to visit with my friends Betty, Martha, Destiny, Brenda, Lauren, Kelly and Misty. It is nice to get to visit with the girls! Oh, and I did get three scrapbook pages done :).

Michelle, Destiny and Candy are pictured above. This was also a going away party for Destiny from her scrapbook friends. Her and her sweet family are moving about 6 hours away. It is sad to see them go but through our blogs we will keep in touch. I need to mention, too, Destiny and her family are the nicest people. They will have no problem meeting new friends!
Michelle, taking a break from scrapbooking. The baby was kicking her hard so she was trying to get in another position. By the way, did you know I get to be there for the birth of this baby??? I'm so excited! Hopefully, it will be an induction and not one of those 2am births!
Michelle, taking a break from scrapbooking. The baby was kicking her hard so she was trying to get in another position. By the way, did you know I get to be there for the birth of this baby??? I'm so excited! Hopefully, it will be an induction and not one of those 2am births!
8 comments:
I had lots of fun last night, Angela!! It was great getting to see you. :)
It looks like it was tons of fun. I hate that I missed it again! One day, I will be back. I just hope you will still be coming then!!
Looks like fun! And I used to be there! Everything's changing...Michelle has this big belly...Waaaaa!!!!!!
Ok, I'm better now, but I seriously did kinda tear up when I saw the picture of you all.
Fun night! Dinner was a great idea and to think we get to do that again next weekend!!! And my mom will be here so no problem finding someone to watch the kids, yea me! We should get together for dinner once a month on scrapbook night maybe at 5:30 though so that we have more time to scrap, I feel like I didn't get anything done, but there were other reasons involved :) You know I have no pregnancy pictures of me, except for the one at the doctors last week and then this one :( And look at Regina commenting!
Such great pictures Angela! It was so nice to see you at the crop. Wish I could've been at there sooner.
Looks like you had fun at dinner. You all still look so pretty despite the fuzz!! Wish I could have made it. I had such a fun night at the crop. I wish I was close enough like you to come back and visit often.
Nice trash in that last pic. What's up with that?!?
Oh, and thanks for all the SWEET compliments!!! Love y'all!
I had so much fun! It was great seeing you at the scrapbook night! That is so awesome that you get to be in the room when Michelle give birth to her new baby! What an awesome experience! ~Martha~
Post a Comment