Monday, February 18, 2008

Visitors...


Since we moved we haven't had much company to our house but our dear friends, Jeff and Melissa, came to see us on Friday night. Jeff and Melissa were some of our first friends at our old church and we have adored them since. She is one of those friends I can call when I need to just talk. She gives wonderful Godly advice and just being around her makes me happy. Jeff was our Small Group leader at one time and it a great, smart guy. They make the most perfect couple and I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such beautiful friends.

3 comments:

destiny said...

That's fun to have visitors!! We always meant to come visit yall, but then this move happened.
You can come visit us anytime!!! We'll make a special trip to Graceland! Emma Kate saw it this weekend just passing by and wants to go!

Laura said...

They are great, aren't they!

Anonymous said...

We have so much fun when we are with you guys! XOXOXO