Monday, March 03, 2008

Baptist Message


The Baptist Message did a story on our church. Click HERE to read the story!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

That article was so good Angela! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

What a beautiful family the 4 of you make! I enjoyed seeing this picture of you in the church.

I loved the article and I especially loved Chad's comments on the increase was not because a program but because of prayer, prayer, and more prayer.

What a great work you guys are doing in Oil City!

Kelly said...

Ya'll are so cute!
Did you tell me before that your husband was a pastor? Did I know that?
My dad is a pastor! So I know the life of ministry - it is a blessed one and a hard one!

Betty said...

Great picture of all of you. A really good lucking family for sure. Thank for sharing the article. And thank you so much for your advise to my email.

Jessica said...

Wow!! What an inspiring article! Your family is just so cute, and I know God is even now building up your church for a miraculous purose. God bless your husband for seeing a need and serving! How exciting! Keep us posted! : )

Leigh Ann said...

What a great article! I have enjoyed reading through your blog. I'll be visiting a lot. The recipes look so good. I'll let you know when I try some. You really have a beautiful family!

Jen said...

Wow Angela! That article was excellent! Very well written. You guys are such a cute, sweet family and God bless you for what you are doing for the Lord in Oil City.

destiny said...

Love this picture!! Oil City is so lucky to have you!!

destiny said...

Okay, I read the article AFTER I commented.
Just had to comment again to say that is awesome! Praise Him for all He has done through you all AND for all He will continue to do there!

Ashlie said...

Angela, it's so exciting what God is doing in y'all's church! Tell Chad thank you for being faithful and humble. Those are two qualities the Lord will never overlook when he's looking for someone to bless!

Autumn said...

Wow Congrats! What a great article I am so happy for you and Chad. Parker looks so tall in that pic. I couldn't believe it.

Laura said...

That is a great picture. I finally read the article, and it is great! You guys are making such a difference there just by serving and doing what God has called for you. Lucky them, poor us---WE STILL MISS YOU!!!

Michelle said...

I read the story from Chad's blog, he was a bit ahead of you, I loved it. Look at that cute family! Hayden is all into the photo and Parker is a bit shy, funny, it's usually the other way around huh?

Sharron said...

Great article Angela. I'm glad things are working out so well for the four of you. You know, Greg and I always enjoyed the times that Chad was able to preach here at Eastwood. He always did a great job.