Tuesday, March 11, Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. We were high school sweethearts that fell in love our junior year of high school. We went to the same college and our senior year of college Chad proposed to me. We got married a year later! In a few weeks we will celebrate 15 years together. Here are some photos from our wedding...enjoy!


12 comments:
I love how you are just posing as serious as can be in the bottom photo while he is doing that :) Happy Anniversary, I am so sorry I forgot to call! Yeah, I'm that friend.
Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty and Chad looks so young. I loved seeing these pictures. :)
Congratulations!
You guys look so in love and how wonderful can be that you guys still together. Orayyyyyy! for real love!
You look exactly the same, Chad looks much younger back then. Not that he looks old now, but he looks 18 when you got married!
You were a beautiful bride!
Awww Angela! What sweet pictures...you look beautiful and haven't changed a bit! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You looked beautiful! And I must say, you don't look one day older than you were then. What was going on in the second pic? Pretending to be a blubbering bride? ;)
Happy Anniversary! I loved the pictures you look so beautiful! I am happy for you and him being together for so long that is great!
Y'all are so sweet!!!
Those are great pictures! Congrats on 15 years together! You look wonderful in the pics!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Time flies doesn't it? I love Chad's sense of humor in the bottom photo. You have always had the most beautiful smile.
Ya'll are SOOO cute!
Post a Comment