Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weigh In #12

I am excited! I lost another 1.2 pounds this week for a total of 24.2 pounds.

This week we talked about how, even though we want to be skinny, the real reason for us losing weight needs to be to get healthy. I have been thinking of this for a while...I've lost weight before but didn't focus on REALLY eating healthy. This time, I am truly eating healthy foods that are helping my body. The bonus is I am losing weight!

8 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

That's awesome, Angela!

Ashlie said...

Great job, Angela! Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!

Autumn said...

I am so proud of you.You are an inspiration.

Michelle said...

I can't believe I forgot to ask you how much you lost Wednesday after speaking with you for a whopping 40 minutes, very happy for you@ Are you going to ask for the skirt and top back, because I sold it....I'm just kidding! I thought I would make you laugh :)

destiny said...

Yeah!!!

Jen said...

Great job Angela!! Congrats

Sharron said...

Congratulations.